Everyday Carry Breakdown #171
Each week we’ll show you an everyday carry – a small selection of tools, gadgets, and gear carried daily to cope with a variety of situations – worthy of a few minutes of your attention.
- G-Shock GA 100 Military Series – Shock resistant, 200 Meter water resistant, pure black. A hard wearing watch for any EDC.
- Columbia River Knife and Tool – This handy little tool contains a pry bar, flat screwdriver, bottle opener and multi wrench.
- Bellroy Card Sleeve – Slimline and easy to access. No more bulky pockets.
- Spyderco Nirvana Knife – This clip point knife is not only amazing looking but also very grippy.
- Fisher Space Astronaut Pen – AG7 chrome plated, able to write in extreme temperatures, zero gravity, underwater and over wet surfaces.
- Ray-Ban RB 4221 Sunglasses – High quality always come with Ray-Ban’s and these sunglasses are no different. Rubberized tones give these glasses a cool tactical feel.