Everyday Carry: DIY
Each week we’ll show you an everyday carry – a small selection of tools, gadgets, and gear carried daily to cope with a variety of situations – worthy of a few minutes of your attention.
- Leatherman Rebar Multi-Tool – Featuring all the tools you need to do some DIY around the house. It even has a 19cm ruler built into the handle
- Striker Mechanical Carpenter Pencil – Regarded more as a tool rather than a pencil this carpenter pencil can withstand being run over by a 3-tonne truck and is reloaded with Dura Lead, a patented clay and graphite lead with built-in grooves to keep the lead secure.
- Striker B.A.M.F.F. Flashlight – Working in a dark area? The Striker B.A.M.F.F. flashlight can beam a floodlight and a spotlight at the same time with its dual LED bulbs.
- Gerber Swagger Knife – With its partially serrated drop point blade the Gerber Swagger could end up being your everyday carry knife. It weighs very little and has a pocket clip built in for quick access.
- G-SHOCK Rescue Concept Watch – A shock, dust, and water-resistant watch is what you need when doing DIY. It has a backlit screen and has countless other features.